Can anyone tell me the process of getting tickets to the mint building in DC? I've heard you need to be in line for tickets by 5:30 but certainly hope this isn't true. We've been denied tix to the White House, so hope we can get into the mint instead. Anyone share thoughts, suggestions, experiences?
Washington DC - Mint - Money Being Made
- 1 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 2 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 3 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 4 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 5 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 6 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 7 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 8 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 9 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 10 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 11 NYC
- 12 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Albuquerque to Denver
- 15 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 20 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 21 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 22 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 Boston Area College Tour
- 25 Door County