We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Royal Kahana Maui
- 2 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 3 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 4 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 5 Trip Starting from New York
- 6 Mystic CT
- 7 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 8 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 9 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 10 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 11 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 12 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 13 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 14 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 15 September Travel
- 16 Parking in Boston
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 19 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 20 Road trip out west
- 21 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 22 Lake Chelan
- 23 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 24 1st trip to Colorado
- 25 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC