We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
- 1 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 2 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 3 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 4 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 5 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 6 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 7 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 8 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 9 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 10 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 11 American Airlines reservation question
- 12 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 13 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 16 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 17 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 18 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 19 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 20 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 21 Middlebury vt quickie
- 22 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 23 NYC
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?