We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 a tourist in DC this February
- 2 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 3 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 4 Springtime in Florida
- 5 Kings and Sequoia.
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 8 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 9 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 10 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 11 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 12 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 13 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 14 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 15 USA October 2016
- 16 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 17 Redwood National Forest
- 18 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 19 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 20 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 21 Uber and Miami
- 22 Renting a car in miami, fl
- 23 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 24 BRAVOFLY - SCAM
- 25 Austin and ?, Texas Family Spring Break 2015 - Trying again