We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 2 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 3 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 4 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 7 Las Vegas in March
- 8 Just started to plan my Mid-March visit to Alaska!
- 9 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 12 Clearwater visit.
- 13 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 14 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 15 2nd Trip to Alaska, Looking for some off the beaten path suggestions
- 16 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 17 hotels near Denali
- 18 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 21 Utah 2
- 22 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 23 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 24 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 25 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18