We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville