We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 4 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 5 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 6 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 7 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 8 Hawaii Help
- 9 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 10 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 11 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 12 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 13 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907