We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 2 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 3 power iso serial @ http://freecracksunlimited.com/poweriso-crack-full/
- 4 NitroBuild Plus ! http://musclebuildingbuy.com/nitrobuild-plus-avis/
- 5 http://www.revivalantiagingcream.com/biodermrx/
- 6 http://trexmusclesite.com/deluxe-eye-therapy/
- 7 What to pack
- 8 Napa valley getaway
- 9 http://kaintek.com/forskolin-ultra-trim/
- 10 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 11 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 Boston waterfront Italian
- 15 Day in Spokane
- 16 summer vacation
- 17 Kids Vacation Place
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Honolulu Hotel Resort Fees
- 20 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 21 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 22 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 23 First time, Best business class?
- 24 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 25 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon