We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountain Honeymoon
- 2 Northern California Relocation Road Trip
- 3 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 4 Richmond, VA Fodor's fans?
- 5 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 6 Big Island Volcano with a 7 yr old
- 7 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 8 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 9 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 10 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 11 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 12 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 13 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 14 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 15 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 16 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 17 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 18 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 19 Which city/area in Alaska to choose?
- 20 Traveling from SeaTac airport to Sequim, WA
- 21 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 22 Short weekend in Seattle
- 23 LV: Sam's Town Hotel & Gambling Hall...?
- 24 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 25 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December