We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 2 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 5 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 8 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 9 Trinity Site, NM
- 10 Hotel in Reno
- 11 North Carolina airports
- 12 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 13 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 16 Boston to Naples florida
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 19 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 best health clubs with lap pools
- 22 10 days vacation in California
- 23 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 24 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 25 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.