We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 2 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 3 Hawaii - where?
- 4 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 5 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 6 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 7 what western states to spend the most time in
- 8 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 9 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 10 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 11 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 12 Little Compton, RI
- 13 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 14 Moab UT Accommendations
- 15 A week in NYC - first timers
- 16 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 17 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 18 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 19 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 20 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 21 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 22 San Francisco & West Hollywood restaurants
- 23 Retiring in Florida
- 24 Help with first time
- 25 NJ to Florida drive