We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 로얄바카라 ✝【 EAR884.ＣOＭ 】✝로얄바카라
- 2 Need a corporate sedan in JFK
- 3 Champaigne, Illinois
- 4 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 5 Mid September New England trip itinerary
- 6 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 7 2 hour radius of Boston 9/7
- 8 Farewell from Ira
- 9 Cashless Toll roads.
- 10 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 11 taking home sand
- 12 Suggestions for Thanksgiving weekend on Cape Cod
- 13 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 14 Bed and Breakfasts in California
- 15 Once again, another great trip to DC (August 23-30)
- 16 Long weekend in New Orleans
- 17 Our explorations of the Hudson Valley & Catskills
- 18 The Manhattan Project - The Maitais Return To The Big Apple
- 19 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 20 Back From Alaska
- 21 2 months road trip out west - need one way renting mini RV
- 22 Driving from Austin to San Francisco
- 23 San Diego July 2016 - an FYI
- 24 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 25 Finding the right moving company. (Calgary to Seattle!)