We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 2 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 5 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 6 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 7 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 8 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 9 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 10 Re-Visit DC
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 13 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 14 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 17 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 18 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 19 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 20 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 21 2 day in Adirondack park
- 22 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 23 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 24 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 25 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC