We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Advice Sought Southwest Trip
- 2 Maui in January
- 3 Cannon Beach or Manzanita
- 4 SAN FRANCISCO Columbus Weekend Week
- 5 Planning a trip to US Dec16/Jan 17.
- 6 Hotel for group trip to Newport, RI
- 7 3 capes scenic loop and lodging
- 8 NYC Trip report
- 9 Fall trip, is it a good time?
- 10 AirBnB..Seattle..would you advise this for your Grandmother?
- 11 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 12 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 13 Travel Blog
- 14 New Orleans for Thanksgiving
- 15 Ideas for New Orleans trip
- 16 Itinerary Critique
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 19 A week in NYC - first timers
- 20 Chicago to Appleton, WI how to....
- 21 Canon beach lodging
- 22 Road trip Miami to Maine May/June 2016
- 23 FLA testing the waters
- 24 Covered parking outside Boston and near public transportation
- 25 Mid September New England trip itinerary