We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 2 Shenandoah National Park
- 3 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 4 Alaska restaurant prices
- 5 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 8 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 9 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 10 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 11 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 12 Itinerary Help - options.
- 13 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 14 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 15 Daytona Beach and ??
- 16 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 17 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 18 Hawaii is still Hell
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 23 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 24 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!