We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/bio-rocket-blast/
- 2 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 3 Best weather and tips to roadtrip to west coast USA
- 4 Grand Canyon 10/17
- 5 flagstaff
- 6 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 sugestions
- 10 Yellowstone/Grand Teton Camping Itinerary
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Oregon Overnight south of Crater Lake
- 13 Moving to Tulsa, OK
- 14 Travel from Philadelphia to New York
- 15 Daughters/ mother 4/5 girl trip
- 16 Rolling Thunder on Sunday- how bad will traffic be?
- 17 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 18 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 19 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 20 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 21 Maui experts..too late to plan August-Sept. visit???
- 22 CT to ABQ-favorite routes?
- 23 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 24 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 25 Trail Ridge Road Will be Closed This Weekend