We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Seafood
- 4 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 5 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 6 Connecticut River Byway
- 7 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 8 Boston
- 9 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 10 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 11 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 12 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 moving to florida
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 18 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 21 Boston/Salem with kids
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 24 San Diego farmer's markets
- 25 San Fran to Las Vegas drive