We will be traveling to the VA area at the end of October for a college visit. We will have one afternoon/evening/morning in DC. I would like to use Marriott Points and can stay at the Residence Inn @ 333 E St. SW - was wondering if there is any input into that general area?
I have only been to DC a few times. There will be four of us, two adutls and two teen girls.
Thanks so much in advance!
Washington DC hotel - Residence Inn
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 4 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 5 Ackislander
- 6 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 7 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 8 Cross Country RV Trip
- 9 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 10 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 11 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 12 New England September
- 13 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 California
- 16 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 17 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 18 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 19 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 20 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 21 Miami Marlins
- 22 Florida or caribbean
- 23 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 24 Northern California in February
- 25 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side