My DS 22 and I are going to D.C. for a few days over his college spring break in March. I have not been to DC in over 30 years and really don't know anything about the area. We are flying to the area and won't have a car.
Washington DC hotel close to metro?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 2 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 3 Fall color yet?
- 4 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 5 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 9 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 10 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 11 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 12 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 13 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 14 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 15 Colorado aspen updates
- 16 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 17 Looking for Next Destination
- 18 Yosemite Lodging
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Worst Restaurants in America
- 21 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 22 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 23 SFO International Airport
- 24 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 25 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee