My DS 22 and I are going to D.C. for a few days over his college spring break in March. I have not been to DC in over 30 years and really don't know anything about the area. We are flying to the area and won't have a car.
Washington DC hotel close to metro?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 2 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 10 day trip
- 5 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 6 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 7 Venice tourist travel pass
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 10 Crossville, TN in March
- 11 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Utah restaurants
- 14 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 15 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 16 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 17 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 18 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 19 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?