Hi. We are 2 adults, 2 kids (13 and 10) looking for a DC hotel that is inexpensive, but not dirty, etc. Also want to be close to or have easy access to museums and monuments. We do not care about fancy restaurants and nightlife. Also need a safe neighborhood. Would love any and all suggestions!
Washington, DC - good, but inexpensive hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 visiting chicago
- 2 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 3 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 4 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 5 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 6 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 7 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 8 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 9 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 10 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 11 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 14 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 15 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 16 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 17 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 18 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 19 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 20 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 21 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 22 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November