Hi. We are 2 adults, 2 kids (13 and 10) looking for a DC hotel that is inexpensive, but not dirty, etc. Also want to be close to or have easy access to museums and monuments. We do not care about fancy restaurants and nightlife. Also need a safe neighborhood. Would love any and all suggestions!
Washington, DC - good, but inexpensive hotels
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 2 Road Tour in Usa
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 Where to find t shirts from Barney's and a fake Balenciaga purse?
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Traveling with friends? Sharing your wallet?
- 7 Help! Lost/Stolen Wallet On Vacation -- How Can We Get Home??
- 8 New York City Fashionistas...hot handbags? No flames PLEASE!
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .