Hello - we will be staying in the Washington area for a number of nights but we don't want to stay right in the city due to the high cost of hotels. Could anyone please advise an easily commutable area that has a good choice of hotels that is just outside of the city, on a train line preferably as we won't have a car? We were thinking Tysons Corner due to the big shopping complex, cinemas etc - but other recommendations are welcome.
Washington DC accommodation
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 6 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 7 RIP Judy Rogers
- 8 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 10 Boston area
- 11 Savanah Sojourn
- 12 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?