My family and I are going to Washington DC this summer (end of June, beginning of July) and I'm wondering if it is better to get a hotel in the city where it is more expensive but we can more easily walk to places or is it better to stay a little farther out, say near Reagan Airport, and take the Metro? I'm wondering if saving money is worth the extra time traveling back and forth
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 2 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 3 Phoenix restaurants
- 4 5 week in US/Mexico
- 5 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 6 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 7 10 day trip to California
- 8 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Rafting near Denali
- 13 New York City Restaurants
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 17 Kennedy Space Center
- 18 Week in October in Maine
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 21 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 22 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 23 B-Day Mini adventure
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach