My family and I are going to Washington DC this summer (end of June, beginning of July) and I'm wondering if it is better to get a hotel in the city where it is more expensive but we can more easily walk to places or is it better to stay a little farther out, say near Reagan Airport, and take the Metro? I'm wondering if saving money is worth the extra time traveling back and forth
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 2 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 3 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 4 Maui - Haleakala
- 5 California San Diego area lodging
- 6 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 9 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 10 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 11 Small group dining in Napa area
- 12 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 13 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 16 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days