My family and I are going to Washington DC this summer (end of June, beginning of July) and I'm wondering if it is better to get a hotel in the city where it is more expensive but we can more easily walk to places or is it better to stay a little farther out, say near Reagan Airport, and take the Metro? I'm wondering if saving money is worth the extra time traveling back and forth
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 6 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 7 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 8 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 9 SF to DR? WTH!
- 10 Kennebunkport and....?
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 NYC Itinerary Help
- 13 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 16 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 19 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 20 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 21 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 22 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 23 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 24 Washington, DC to Boston
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint