My family and I are going to Washington DC this summer (end of June, beginning of July) and I'm wondering if it is better to get a hotel in the city where it is more expensive but we can more easily walk to places or is it better to stay a little farther out, say near Reagan Airport, and take the Metro? I'm wondering if saving money is worth the extra time traveling back and forth
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Signs and Symptoms of Mental Illness
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Calf trip
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 7 los angeles restaurants
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 West Maui Restaurants
- 12 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas