We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend in NYC
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 8 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 9 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 10 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 14 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 15 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 16 Breckenridge in October
- 17 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 18 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 19 Richmond highlights?
- 20 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 21 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 22 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 23 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 24 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 25 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)