We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 How to dress in Vegas
- 4 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 5 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 6 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 10 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 11 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 12 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 13 USA trip
- 14 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 15 Chicago Questions
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 19 Timeshare Nightmares
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Breckenridge in October
- 22 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 23 Orlando for Work
- 24 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 25 Ski Season Underway in Colorado