We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
View all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 6 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Judo in California?
- 10 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 11 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 12 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 16 Madison Square Garden
- 17 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 18 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 19 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 20 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 23 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 24 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 25 First time to Austin-San Antonio area