We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 2 Las Vegas must sees
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 Morning in miami
- 6 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 7 Grand Marais?
- 8 Grand Teton in October
- 9 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 10 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 11 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 12 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 13 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 14 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 15 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 16 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 17 US Southwest
- 18 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 19 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 20 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 21 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 22 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 23 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report