We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Transportation from MCO to Port Canaveral
- 3 Another Trip to DC for baseball!
- 4 Crossville, TN in March
- 5 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 6 looking for beautiful gardens suggestions in early April
- 7 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Ride Share DEN to CB 3/18
- 10 Utah restaurants
- 11 Resort at the Mountain - It's Running a Rate Special
- 12 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 13 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 16 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 17 10 day trip
- 18 Short Road Trip California Arizona – Less than a week
- 19 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 20 Help with road trip - San Fran to Whister
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 23 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 24 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 25 Venice tourist travel pass