We were going to Spain next September and our friends backed out. So, we decided to go on trip to D.C., my second, wife's fourth. I thought I booked a great air fare at $124 PP, leaving Boston on the 18th and returning on the 23rd of September. Now to start looking for hotels and restaurants. Last time we stayed at the W with points for five nights, but we may stay in Georgetown for two nights and then move into downtown. Both of us are very happy about visiting D.C. again. More later, off to the gym. Richard
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 7 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 8 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 9 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 10 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 13 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 14 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 culpepper
- 18 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 19 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 20 Road Trip SW
- 21 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 22 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 23 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 24 Mesa Verde
- 25 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?