I am planning on renting an apt for the month of Oct. From the listings I found I thot the Capitol hill area made sense. But from reading the threads am seeing alot about Dupont Circle area. I am going alone, as a tourist. I have been to DC a few times but never long enough to really explore. I like the idea of the red line and the market being close. anyway any suggestions would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 2 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 3 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 4 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 5 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 California & French Polynesia
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 13 St Patrick's renovations
- 14 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 17 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 18 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 19 From Seattle airport to the city
- 20 General Utah planning questions
- 21 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 22 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 23 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 24 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 25 New York City Christmas Trip