I will be in Washington DC and am thinking of staying in Crystall City area and commuting to the city to see the sights as it is much cheaper and the hotel offers a shuttle to the metro. I'm saving tons but is commuting on the metro system that much of a hassel? I'm also going to Fedex Field for an evening game and need suggestions on how to get there from Crystal City.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Cross Country RV Trip
- 3 California
- 4 Florida or caribbean
- 5 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Northern California in February
- 8 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 9 New England September
- 10 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 11 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 12 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 13 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 18 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 19 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 20 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 21 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 22 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 23 Sunday jazz brunch & weekday afternoon tea recs?
- 24 Baby Boomer Road Trip
- 25 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway