Planning on going to Washington DC in April. Our kids are 10, 5, and 3 1/2.Was thinking of trying to get tickets for the Easter egg roll at the White House. Other than nat'l Zoo and Museum of Natural History, any other museum or place recommended for young children? Will getting around DC be difficult if we bring strollers? I see many discussions recommending to take the metro to get around. Is that better or will it be bad if we drive in esp if we travel during the week? We haven't gotten accomodations yet. Deciding on how far outside DC or whether we should stay in DC. Any recommendations? Want to keep budget for hotel at/under $125. Thanks.
wash dc with 3 young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 3 New York Trip
- 4 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 5 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 6 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 7 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 8 Balloon fest hotels
- 9 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 10 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 11 Houston in September
- 12 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast
- 13 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 14 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 15 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 16 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 17 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 San Antonio suggestions anyone?
- 20 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 21 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 22 Transportation help in Philly
- 23 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 24 Through Yellowstone to the OTO dude ranch
- 25 Hotels in North Philadelphia