Planning on going to Washington DC in April. Our kids are 10, 5, and 3 1/2.Was thinking of trying to get tickets for the Easter egg roll at the White House. Other than nat'l Zoo and Museum of Natural History, any other museum or place recommended for young children? Will getting around DC be difficult if we bring strollers? I see many discussions recommending to take the metro to get around. Is that better or will it be bad if we drive in esp if we travel during the week? We haven't gotten accomodations yet. Deciding on how far outside DC or whether we should stay in DC. Any recommendations? Want to keep budget for hotel at/under $125. Thanks.
wash dc with 3 young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 5 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 6 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 7 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 8 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 15 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 16 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 17 Denver in a half day
- 18 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 19 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 20 Oahu ideas
- 21 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 22 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 West Coast Bound End of March
- 25 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help