Planning on going to Washington DC in April. Our kids are 10, 5, and 3 1/2.Was thinking of trying to get tickets for the Easter egg roll at the White House. Other than nat'l Zoo and Museum of Natural History, any other museum or place recommended for young children? Will getting around DC be difficult if we bring strollers? I see many discussions recommending to take the metro to get around. Is that better or will it be bad if we drive in esp if we travel during the week? We haven't gotten accomodations yet. Deciding on how far outside DC or whether we should stay in DC. Any recommendations? Want to keep budget for hotel at/under $125. Thanks.
wash dc with 3 young kids
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 Flying from LA to Massachusetts
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 Better cooking store in Seattle
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 7 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 8 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 9 Grand Teton Romantic Accomdations
- 10 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 11 New York City and New England
- 12 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 13 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 14 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 15 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 16 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 17 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 18 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 19 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 20 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 21 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 22 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 23 Best Destination in USA
- 24 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 25 Road trip March from Atlanta