I'm traveling to Warwick, RI at the end of June and staying for a few days. I'm trying to find a hotel that is closer to a downtown area since I don't drive (long story about not driving)and I would really like to be able to walk around. All I'm finding are hotels that are close to the airport, but those would require me to either drive or get a cab every time I want to go somewhere. Does anyone have any suggestions that would be good for a non-driver (affordable too please since I'm on a budget)? Thanks!
- 1 Nova Scotia to Boston
- 2 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 3 Key West at Christmas time
- 4 Small Sofas
- 5 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 6 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 7 Driving from Kentucky to Florida
- 8 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 9 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 10 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 11 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 12 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 13 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 14 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 15 Trying To Find a Place
- 16 romantic colorado trip
- 17 Fourth of July Weekend
- 18 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 19 Fires in Colorado
- 20 Marcola?
- 21 Updates from Hanalei
- 22 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 23 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 24 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 25 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration