I'm traveling to Warwick, RI at the end of June and staying for a few days. I'm trying to find a hotel that is closer to a downtown area since I don't drive (long story about not driving)and I would really like to be able to walk around. All I'm finding are hotels that are close to the airport, but those would require me to either drive or get a cab every time I want to go somewhere. Does anyone have any suggestions that would be good for a non-driver (affordable too please since I'm on a budget)? Thanks!
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 2 Madison Square Garden
- 3 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 4 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 5 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 6 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 7 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 8 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 9 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 10 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 11 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 17 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 18 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 19 Biloxi questions again
- 20 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 24 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 25 San Antonio