This is a very vague and general question but am intersted in what people have to say. I am looking at jobs and I saw some in Warwick, RI and Burlington, VT. I was wondering what these cities are like to live in esp. for someone in the mid-20's. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida apartments/condos?
- 2 Best way from LaGuardia to Stamford
- 3 Leesburg VA area restaurants
- 4 5 or 6 day road trip from Seattle
- 5 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 6 Washington DC to Orlando
- 7 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 8 NYC - 2 days and nights mid week in May
- 9 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 10 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 11 Rental car question
- 12 Yosemite places to eat in half dome village
- 13 Island Hopping. Need #1 things to do on each island.
- 14 Travel from Lee Vining To Murphy California
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 16 Long Island near Brookhaven
- 17 South Beach in October
- 18 Any suggestions about portable WIFI devices in the US?
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 Nantucket ferry - how badly did I miscalculate?
- 21 Grand Canyon hike
- 22 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 23 Live theater in the PNW/BC in October?
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 Quick Acela Questions