This is a very vague and general question but am intersted in what people have to say. I am looking at jobs and I saw some in Warwick, RI and Burlington, VT. I was wondering what these cities are like to live in esp. for someone in the mid-20's. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 4 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 5 Staying outside DC
- 6 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 7 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 8 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 9 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 10 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 11 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 12 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 13 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 14 Ideas for New York
- 15 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 16 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 17 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 18 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 19 Road trip
- 20 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??
- 21 Driving from Providence to Ohio in an '82 Volvo with a cat, but...
- 22 Getting married to a French man
- 23 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 24 Florida beach recommendation, please
- 25 Maine-Portland/Bar Harbor/Moosehead Lake