This is a very vague and general question but am intersted in what people have to say. I am looking at jobs and I saw some in Warwick, RI and Burlington, VT. I was wondering what these cities are like to live in esp. for someone in the mid-20's. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://designerworldonline.com/rejuvonus-et-mastique/
- 2 Breast Cancer Car Donations Phoenix, AZ
- 3 a short trip to san francisco
- 4 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 5 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 6 Summer in Michigan
- 7 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 8 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 9 Glacier National Park
- 10 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 11 South east road trip
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 14 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 15 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 16 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 17 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 18 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 19 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 20 Any Sanibel experts?
- 21 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 22 Later Winter around Mobile
- 23 Rafting the Colorado
- 24 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 25 Florida keys trip