We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
View all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 2 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 3 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 7 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 8 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January