We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Boston suggestions
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice