We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March