We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Online free 2013
- 2 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 5 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 11 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 12 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 18 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 19 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 20 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Grand Canyon in March?