We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 2 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Looking for Next Destination
- 5 Worst Restaurants in America
- 6 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 7 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 8 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 9 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 10 Fall color yet?
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 New England in the fall
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 15 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 16 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 17 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 18 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 19 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 20 N California trip questions
- 21 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 22 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 23 Colorado aspen updates
- 24 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 25 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road