We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey City Parking
- 2 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 3 rain in Kauai
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 8 SF to DR? WTH!
- 9 Kennebunkport and....?
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 NYC Itinerary Help
- 12 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 15 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 16 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 17 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 18 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 19 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 20 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 21 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 22 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 23 Washington, DC to Boston
- 24 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 25 Where to go in Maine?