We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago trip
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 NYC IN AUGUST
- 6 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 7 Fancy dining
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 culpepper
- 10 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 11 Santa Barbara, California
- 12 Essential Information About Travel Insurance
- 13 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 14 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 15 moving to florida
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 18 Road trip Houston to DC- where should we stop?
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 21 May visit to Denali
- 22 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 23 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 24 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 25 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)