We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 3 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 4 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Florida or caribbean
- 9 Cross Country RV Trip
- 10 California
- 11 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 12 Northern California in February
- 13 New England September
- 14 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 15 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 16 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 17 Ackislander
- 18 Universal Orlando
- 19 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 20 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 21 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 22 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 23 Portsmouth NH without a car
- 24 East Coast Summer Vacation Destination
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip