We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 With a ticket to the round
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 8 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 12 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 13 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 16 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 17 St. Simon, Georgia
- 18 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 19 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 20 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 21 West Coast Road Trip
- 22 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 25 Dressing up for theatre in new york