We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 3 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 4 My Book of Mormon review
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 7 Colorado aspen updates
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 11 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 12 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Arches National Park in a day
- 15 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 16 JFK Airport
- 17 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 18 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 21 Marco Island
- 22 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 23 things to do near Arches National Park
- 24 Delicate Arch in Arches national park
- 25 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???