We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 3 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 New York City Restaurants
- 9 Timeshare Nightmares
- 10 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 11 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 12 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 13 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 14 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 15 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 16 Brooklyn why?
- 17 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 18 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 19 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 20 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 21 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 22 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 5 week in US/Mexico
- 25 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches