We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 new york subway help please
- 2 NYC hotel/July
- 3 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 4 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 5 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 6 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 7 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 8 NYC with my 13 year old
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Girls' Getaway
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 13 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 14 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 15 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 16 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 17 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 18 Florida SunPass mini-transponder
- 19 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 20 California: Getty museum
- 21 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 22 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 23 DC - WW2 flyover
- 24 Boston to see Sargent works
- 25 pro sports in new york in may