We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 2 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 3 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 4 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 5 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 New England September
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 10 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 11 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 12 Austin Food Trucks
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 15 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 16 searching for urban master planned community
- 17 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 18 Condos near Disney World
- 19 family celebration trip
- 20 Deep South sept 2015
- 21 Hawaii Group Travel
- 22 New York To Ashville NC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 Fmpden, are you there?
- 25 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?