We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 3 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 4 Prince of Wales or Many Glacier? WHY?
- 5 Lunch on the Turquoise Trail
- 6 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 7 Utah 2
- 8 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 9 9 Day Itinerary in NOLA
- 10 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 11 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 12 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 13 Chicago - Girl Scout Itinerary
- 14 GTG in Los Angeles March 17 or 18
- 15 Family Beach Vacation in December
- 16 Where to stay in Boston and how to get to Stowe
- 17 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 18 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 19 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 20 Sea world San Diego
- 21 Seattle in April
- 22 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 23 Maui - Haleakala
- 24 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 25 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!