We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 6 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 Alaska
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 17 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 18 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Chigo O'Hare layover