We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 2 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 3 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 4 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands
- 7 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 8 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 9 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 10 2 day in Adirondack park
- 11 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 12 A specific safety issue in Area Hell's Kitchen, 43th West Street
- 13 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 14 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 15 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 16 Re-Visit DC
- 17 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 18 Places to stay in DC
- 19 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 20 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 21 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 22 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 25 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?