We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 2 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 6 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 7 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 10 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 11 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 12 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 13 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Transportation help in Philly
- 16 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 17 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 18 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 19 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 20 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 21 Hilton Midtown New York
- 22 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 23 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 24 Tour companies
- 25 NYC Neighbourhoods