We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 2 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 3 Maine in latter half of September
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 7 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 8 Grand Marais?
- 9 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 10 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 11 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 12 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 13 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 14 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 17 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 18 adams morgan - safety
- 19 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 20 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 21 Morning in miami
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 24 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 25 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale