We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 Theater Historians
- 3 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 4 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 5 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 6 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 7 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 8 Triple threat storms and lava flow
- 9 dinah shore weekend Palm Springs
- 10 Boston hotel & transportation
- 11 Nashville Trip Report: July 2014
- 12 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 13 NBA tickets??
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 16 Air Connections on Maui
- 17 hilton capital
- 18 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 22 Help me with creating a work of art
- 23 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?