We are wanting to take a family trip with our children & grandchildren to an area within a reasonable driving distance from Southeast Texas to an area with snow for Christmas. We are NOT wanting to go to one of the crowded ski resort areas, because we mainly just want the grandchildren to see & play in the snow...maybe snow tubing, riding snowmobiles, sleigh ride...those kind of activities. We would prefer a place that we could rent individual cabins, nice, but not overly priced. We had thought about NM, CO, or even TN, etc...just a little worried about driving conditions. We are actually wanting to plan this for Christmas 2013, but wanted to get the information together ASAP....start saving money in other words! Does anybody have any suggestions? Thank you!
Wanting to see snow within reasonable DRIVING distance from Southeast Texas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 4 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 5 West Coast Road Trip
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Maui itinerary
- 8 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 9 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 10 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 11 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 12 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 13 East Coast Road Trip
- 14 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 17 Pirateland SC
- 18 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Metro Card Options
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 23 getting around DC
- 24 California
- 25 Road Trip: Seattle to San Francisco in November