Me, my hubby and a couple of friends are visiting Maine/Nova Scotia this October. We had planned on taking the CAT from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth (we were really looking forward to that experience), but now that the CAT isn't running we're not sure exactly what to do. Is there another ferry service around there?
Wanted: Ferry from Bar Harbor to Yarmouth - but the CAT stopped running
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 2 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 3 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 4 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 5 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Kennedy Space Center
- 8 5 week in US/Mexico
- 9 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach