Hi...we're visiting Minneapolis for the first time this weekend with our 2 year old son. We plan on hitting the MOA of course...any other suggestions? Any good family friendly, non chain , delicious restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 2 USA, Trip to the south
- 3 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 4 How many states have you been to?
- 5 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 6 Honeymoon out west.
- 7 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 8 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 9 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 10 Carmel Monterey
- 11 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 12 Big Sure in June
- 13 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 14 Santa Fe Itineray
- 15 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 16 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 17 Roadtrip July 2017
- 18 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 19 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 20 Yellowstone, Itinerary before
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Retiring to Tucson
- 23 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 24 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help