Hi...we're visiting Minneapolis for the first time this weekend with our 2 year old son. We plan on hitting the MOA of course...any other suggestions? Any good family friendly, non chain , delicious restaurants?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Border crossing
- 2 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report
- 3 Flowers and Berries in Oregon
- 4 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Cross country tips
- 7 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 10 Ideas for New York
- 11 Parka in PA during February?
- 12 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB