Hi All --
We're planning to spend a few days in mid-May in what I guess is the North Shore area. We'll be visiting a few friends and seeing the many sights we neglected to visit during our years in Boston and on the South Shore.
On the list: Walden Pond (reread Waldon this year), Jack Kerouac's grave (Lowell), Concord and Lexington, Salem, Lowell's Boat Shop, whale watching trip, Peabody Museum, Rockport -- I expect that will keep us busy, but if you have other ideas that you think might appeal to us, given that list, we'd love to hear them.
Looking for a good place (both town and hotel) to stay. Would like to be downtown so we can park the car at the hotel and forget it for the evening, restaurants nearby (walkable) and as convenient as possible to the places we'd like to visit. Not much on B&B's. Modern chains such as Marriott are o.k. but if you know a local place with some character, that would be better.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 skype@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 tec*h care 24/7
- 2 AOL Customer Support Number @+-(1800-681-7208)@AOL tech# support
- 3 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/enduro-rush/
- 4 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 5 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 6 Metropolitan Movers Newmarket GTA North
- 7 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 8 A great gift for various occasions
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 11 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 12 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 13 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 14 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 15 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 16 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 17 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 18 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 19 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 20 road trip
- 21 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 22 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 23 Florida in October
- 24 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 25 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
Hi All --