Hi All --
We're planning to spend a few days in mid-May in what I guess is the North Shore area. We'll be visiting a few friends and seeing the many sights we neglected to visit during our years in Boston and on the South Shore.
On the list: Walden Pond (reread Waldon this year), Jack Kerouac's grave (Lowell), Concord and Lexington, Salem, Lowell's Boat Shop, whale watching trip, Peabody Museum, Rockport -- I expect that will keep us busy, but if you have other ideas that you think might appeal to us, given that list, we'd love to hear them.
Looking for a good place (both town and hotel) to stay. Would like to be downtown so we can park the car at the hotel and forget it for the evening, restaurants nearby (walkable) and as convenient as possible to the places we'd like to visit. Not much on B&B's. Modern chains such as Marriott are o.k. but if you know a local place with some character, that would be better.
Look forward to hearing your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/lotto-dominator/
- 2 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 3 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 4 Arches or Zion?
- 5 Asian population in Portland, OR?
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 12 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 15 time to visit statue
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
Hi All --