Two ladies attending convention In Newport RI May 7-10. We have 3 extra days to explore the surrounding areas. Should we drive up the Maine Coast. Go to Cape Cod? or Marthas Vineyard? Nantucket? Block Island? With the alloted time what are the best places? Where to go, stay and eat? Never been to East Coast before. Please advise!
Want to know best area attraction around Newport RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Charleston, SC help
- 4 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 5 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 middlebury vt snow
- 8 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 9 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Miami Marlins
- 12 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 13 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 14 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!