Two ladies attending convention In Newport RI May 7-10. We have 3 extra days to explore the surrounding areas. Should we drive up the Maine Coast. Go to Cape Cod? or Marthas Vineyard? Nantucket? Block Island? With the alloted time what are the best places? Where to go, stay and eat? Never been to East Coast before. Please advise!
Want to know best area attraction around Newport RI
View all United States activity »
- 1 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 2 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 3 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 Question about Boulder area
- 16 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 17 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 18 Christmas Holidays in Arizona
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 21 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 22 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 23 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 24 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 25 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week