Two ladies attending convention In Newport RI May 7-10. We have 3 extra days to explore the surrounding areas. Should we drive up the Maine Coast. Go to Cape Cod? or Marthas Vineyard? Nantucket? Block Island? With the alloted time what are the best places? Where to go, stay and eat? Never been to East Coast before. Please advise!
Want to know best area attraction around Newport RI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 2 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 3 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 4 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 USA with a 3 year old
- 7 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 10 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 11 Universal studios/Orlando
- 12 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 13 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 16 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 17 Alaska
- 18 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 19 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 20 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 23 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 24 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance