My family of four will be traveling to Disney World in June. We usually go in July but are hopeing for less heat and smaller crowds in June. My question is about which weekend to go. I've read that peak season starts mid-June but that Star Wars Weekend lasts through June 10th (not sure how big of crowds that draws). Also I've read of several other special happenings that could possibly draw large crowds towards the beginning of June. I was wondering which weekend would be less crowded June 10-11 or June 17-18? Thanks!
Walt Disney World in June
View all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 2 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 3 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 4 San Antonio
- 5 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Hotel near Public Theater
- 8 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 9 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 10 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 11 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 15 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 16 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 17 Savanah Sojourn
- 18 One day in Washington DC
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 21 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 22 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 23 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 24 RIP Judy Rogers
- 25 Fun restaurants in New Orleans