My family of four will be traveling to Disney World in June. We usually go in July but are hopeing for less heat and smaller crowds in June. My question is about which weekend to go. I've read that peak season starts mid-June but that Star Wars Weekend lasts through June 10th (not sure how big of crowds that draws). Also I've read of several other special happenings that could possibly draw large crowds towards the beginning of June. I was wondering which weekend would be less crowded June 10-11 or June 17-18? Thanks!
Walt Disney World in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Gem hunting near San Diego
- 2 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 3 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 4 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 5 NYC play advice needed
- 6 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 7 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 10 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 13 carousel bar nola
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 18 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 19 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 22 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Big Sur?
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California