My family of four will be traveling to Disney World in June. We usually go in July but are hopeing for less heat and smaller crowds in June. My question is about which weekend to go. I've read that peak season starts mid-June but that Star Wars Weekend lasts through June 10th (not sure how big of crowds that draws). Also I've read of several other special happenings that could possibly draw large crowds towards the beginning of June. I was wondering which weekend would be less crowded June 10-11 or June 17-18? Thanks!
Walt Disney World in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston
- 2 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 3 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 4 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 5 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 6 Glacier National Park Late September
- 7 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Lake Powell
- 10 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 11 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 12 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 13 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland
- 14 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 15 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 16 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 17 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 18 Frank Lloyd wright tours
- 19 Best area to stay in Washington DC for a 3 day trip
- 20 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 21 Myrtle Beach Hotel
- 22 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 23 Alaska / mid July till mid August/ travel buddies
- 24 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 25 "What Not to Miss" driving Houston-Austin-San Antonio for 5 day visit