My family of four will be traveling to Disney World in June. We usually go in July but are hopeing for less heat and smaller crowds in June. My question is about which weekend to go. I've read that peak season starts mid-June but that Star Wars Weekend lasts through June 10th (not sure how big of crowds that draws). Also I've read of several other special happenings that could possibly draw large crowds towards the beginning of June. I was wondering which weekend would be less crowded June 10-11 or June 17-18? Thanks!
Walt Disney World in June
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 5 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 6 How to dress in Vegas
- 7 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 8 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 9 bus tour for Grand canyon(South Rim), Horse shoe in 1-day?
- 10 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 13 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 Chicago Questions
- 17 Air Connections on Maui
- 18 camaro hire in waikiki
- 19 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 22 Breckenridge in October
- 23 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 24 Orlando for Work
- 25 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????