Has anyone experienced trying to get around WDW in a motorized scooter? I hurt my ankle and will be in a cast. We are going Dec 14, 15 and 16. I’m most worried about running into people and the scooter running out of power. How big are the crowds? Are there places to re-charge while you eat or while you’re on a ride?
Walt Disney World in a motorized scooter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 4 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 5 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 6 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 7 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 8 culpepper
- 9 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 13 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 14 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly