Has anyone experienced trying to get around WDW in a motorized scooter? I hurt my ankle and will be in a cast. We are going Dec 14, 15 and 16. I’m most worried about running into people and the scooter running out of power. How big are the crowds? Are there places to re-charge while you eat or while you’re on a ride?
Walt Disney World in a motorized scooter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 2 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 3 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 4 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 7 Northwest USA
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 11 Self guided White House tour
- 12 Los Angeles day trips
- 13 middlebury vt snow
- 14 Tybee Island?... hilton head? help please?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 LA for a day and a half
- 17 Texas
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 20 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 21 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 22 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 23 Moving to CT
- 24 Hotels Philly
- 25 Drive down the West Coast 2015