Has anyone experienced trying to get around WDW in a motorized scooter? I hurt my ankle and will be in a cast. We are going Dec 14, 15 and 16. I’m most worried about running into people and the scooter running out of power. How big are the crowds? Are there places to re-charge while you eat or while you’re on a ride?
Walt Disney World in a motorized scooter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 4 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 7 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 8 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 9 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 12 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 13 ONP help
- 14 NYC Clubs for live music
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 18 Beachfront house rental - Fort Walton Beach/ Destin area
- 19 Seattle Hyatts
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 22 Coastal New England Road trip
- 23 Seattle: Something Different?
- 24 Bienville Hotel or Le Marais in New Orleans French Quarter
- 25 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA