Has anyone experienced trying to get around WDW in a motorized scooter? I hurt my ankle and will be in a cast. We are going Dec 14, 15 and 16. I’m most worried about running into people and the scooter running out of power. How big are the crowds? Are there places to re-charge while you eat or while you’re on a ride?
Walt Disney World in a motorized scooter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 charlotte
- 8 USA trip
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report