Has anyone experienced trying to get around WDW in a motorized scooter? I hurt my ankle and will be in a cast. We are going Dec 14, 15 and 16. I’m most worried about running into people and the scooter running out of power. How big are the crowds? Are there places to re-charge while you eat or while you’re on a ride?
Walt Disney World in a motorized scooter?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 2 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 3 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 4 New York City and New England
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence