going to honolulu in january next year and would like some walking tours, day hikes in and around honolulu. will not have a car and will be in waikiki area. Public transporttion will be our mode. Love to walk but DO NOT want to bring hiking books so something that is educational, pretty and not too too strenuous. have done Diamond head and very much enjoyed that but looking for something else. I usually walk through the park andup toward diamond head on my morning walks but would like something else. R there organized walking tours or can someone recommend a book. Have some great "neighborhood walks" for san Franciso and would like to find something similar for honolulu. Any suggestions on either organized tours, books, trails?
walking tours waikiki/honolulu
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 4 Seatlle, WA
- 5 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 6 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 9 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 10 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 11 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 12 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 13 Newport, RI Questions
- 14 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 15 Around North America (cruise)
- 16 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 17 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 21 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 22 Boston and surrounding area
- 23 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 24 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 25 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.