We're coming for the Super Bowl this weekend and have a question regarding walking distances/times. We have dinner reservations Friday night at Sainte Marie and on Saturday at Luke restaurants, both located in the Central Business District. We're wondering if these restaurants are within walking distance from the French Quarter. If not, is it easy to get a taxi ride? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Walking from French Quarter to Central Business District
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 3 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 4 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 5 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 6 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 11 Using public transit in San Diego
- 12 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 13 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 14 Memphis Tours
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 17 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 18 A Visit to Charleston
- 19 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 20 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 21 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 22 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 23 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 24 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 25 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!