We're coming for the Super Bowl this weekend and have a question regarding walking distances/times. We have dinner reservations Friday night at Sainte Marie and on Saturday at Luke restaurants, both located in the Central Business District. We're wondering if these restaurants are within walking distance from the French Quarter. If not, is it easy to get a taxi ride? Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.
Walking from French Quarter to Central Business District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's new on Maui?
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 6 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 7 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 8 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 9 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 10 Oregon Road Trip
- 11 Getaway
- 12 Refining my California Itinerary
- 13 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w