We will be in Wakiki for ten days.A trip to the Big Island to see the volcano would be wonderful. I have an old friend that lives in Hilo .A surpise visit would be splendid... Where do we start.We only want to spend one night .Is Kona to far to travel?Suggestions would be helpful!!
waikiki to big island
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 day trip to California
- 2 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 3 Oregon, Washington, Amtrak
- 4 Drive along the Columbia River
- 5 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 6 Wine Country Picnic
- 7 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 8 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 9 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 10 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 11 Boston/Fenway park
- 12 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 13 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 14 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 15 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 16 Recommendations for four days in Las Vegas
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 Where to go in Maine?
- 19 Magnificient, Marvelous Montana!
- 20 Timeshare Nightmares
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 23 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 24 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 25 Sacramento GTG