Renamed the Pleasant Hawaiian Hula Show in the late 90s, I just read on a quick Google search that this show has also closed now. Too bad.
Has it been replaced with anything similar?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 2 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 3 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 6 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 7 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 8 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 9 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 10 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 11 Nashville Questions
- 12 Summer vacation
- 13 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 14 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 15 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 18 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 19 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 20 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 21 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 22 Driving to Naples fl
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 What to do in San Diego
- 25 Disney for Florida residents