Renamed the Pleasant Hawaiian Hula Show in the late 90s, I just read on a quick Google search that this show has also closed now. Too bad.
Has it been replaced with anything similar?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HELPLINE SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Technical MAILReset
- 2 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 3 10 Days in Maine
- 4 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 5 Road trip from arizona to seattle.
- 6 Boston for a cruise: South end? Downtown?
- 7 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 8 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 9 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 10 Best Time to Travel the West Coast (USA)
- 11 sugestions
- 12 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back
- 13 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 14 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 22 Las Vegas trip report
- 23 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 24 Boston area hotels
- 25 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas