I have narrowed my search down for the two nights we are in Waikiki before we go the the other islands. Right now I am looking at the Outrigger Reef. The Outrigger hotels offer a 50+ rate that seems pretty good. I am not as interested that we are near the beach but I would like a nice pool area and a balcony. We don't have to be in the center of all of the action. there are 3 of us traveling and our main purpose is for two in the party to visit Pearl Harbor and the other to enjoy a day or two at the pool and perhaps a spa. Can you advise me if this is a good choice? I was looking at smaller hotels such as Aqua bamboo but I just don't know enough about these hotels. I guess I should add that we would like to stay around 300.00 or under if possible. Thank you in advance!
Waikiki hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Skiing New Mexico
- 4 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 5 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 6 Where to from Tampa?
- 7 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 8 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 9 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 10 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 13 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 14 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 15 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 16 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 One less trip on the Bucket List - Visit to New York City
- 19 Chicago Questions
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 Best way to see South & Central Florida in a week.
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 24 Chicago eateries downtown
- 25 Lake Rabun Hotel