I have narrowed my search down for the two nights we are in Waikiki before we go the the other islands. Right now I am looking at the Outrigger Reef. The Outrigger hotels offer a 50+ rate that seems pretty good. I am not as interested that we are near the beach but I would like a nice pool area and a balcony. We don't have to be in the center of all of the action. there are 3 of us traveling and our main purpose is for two in the party to visit Pearl Harbor and the other to enjoy a day or two at the pool and perhaps a spa. Can you advise me if this is a good choice? I was looking at smaller hotels such as Aqua bamboo but I just don't know enough about these hotels. I guess I should add that we would like to stay around 300.00 or under if possible. Thank you in advance!
Waikiki hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 4 New England in the fall
- 5 relocating travel
- 6 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 7 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 10 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 13 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 14 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 15 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 19 Mesa Verde
- 20 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 23 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas