I have narrowed my search down for the two nights we are in Waikiki before we go the the other islands. Right now I am looking at the Outrigger Reef. The Outrigger hotels offer a 50+ rate that seems pretty good. I am not as interested that we are near the beach but I would like a nice pool area and a balcony. We don't have to be in the center of all of the action. there are 3 of us traveling and our main purpose is for two in the party to visit Pearl Harbor and the other to enjoy a day or two at the pool and perhaps a spa. Can you advise me if this is a good choice? I was looking at smaller hotels such as Aqua bamboo but I just don't know enough about these hotels. I guess I should add that we would like to stay around 300.00 or under if possible. Thank you in advance!
Waikiki hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Will have five days in Savannah
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip