I have narrowed my search down for the two nights we are in Waikiki before we go the the other islands. Right now I am looking at the Outrigger Reef. The Outrigger hotels offer a 50+ rate that seems pretty good. I am not as interested that we are near the beach but I would like a nice pool area and a balcony. We don't have to be in the center of all of the action. there are 3 of us traveling and our main purpose is for two in the party to visit Pearl Harbor and the other to enjoy a day or two at the pool and perhaps a spa. Can you advise me if this is a good choice? I was looking at smaller hotels such as Aqua bamboo but I just don't know enough about these hotels. I guess I should add that we would like to stay around 300.00 or under if possible. Thank you in advance!
Waikiki hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 3 Visiting Denver
- 4 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 5 Denver in a half day
- 6 Visiting Denver
- 7 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 8 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 9 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 14 Oahu ideas
- 15 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 16 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Best places to move to Florida?
- 18 West Coast Bound End of March
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 22 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 23 Key Largo, FL
- 24 Death Valley in June
- 25 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle