I have narrowed my search down for the two nights we are in Waikiki before we go the the other islands. Right now I am looking at the Outrigger Reef. The Outrigger hotels offer a 50+ rate that seems pretty good. I am not as interested that we are near the beach but I would like a nice pool area and a balcony. We don't have to be in the center of all of the action. there are 3 of us traveling and our main purpose is for two in the party to visit Pearl Harbor and the other to enjoy a day or two at the pool and perhaps a spa. Can you advise me if this is a good choice? I was looking at smaller hotels such as Aqua bamboo but I just don't know enough about these hotels. I guess I should add that we would like to stay around 300.00 or under if possible. Thank you in advance!
Waikiki hotel question
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 4 rain in Kauai
- 5 Where to go in Maine?
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 9 Autumn stay on Cape Cod
- 10 SF to DR? WTH!
- 11 Kennebunkport and....?
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 NYC Itinerary Help
- 14 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 17 Washington DC Self Planned Walking Tour
- 18 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 19 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 20 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 21 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 22 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 23 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 24 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 25 Washington, DC to Boston