My husband an I are planning our first trip to Hawaii. W Hotels are our favorites and we are strongly considering the W Honolulu. Any reviews? We are interested in the following actvities while we are in Hawaii: snorkeling, scuba diving, parasailing and a visit to a volcano. Is this a good location? We don't mind driving. Thanks in advance.
- 1 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 2 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 12 Washington Wineries
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 18 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 19 Memphis Tours
- 20 Please critique our plan...
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 Gearhart Oregon
- 23 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 24 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 25 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market