Can anyone tell us if the Sunset District in San Francisco is a relatively safe neighborhood?. Our family is vising SF in November and found a really nice condo on 25th Ave between Irivng Street & Lincoln Way for a 3 night rental but we don't know the area. This is our first trip to California. We were going to stay at the Best Western Tuscan Inn but the rates jumped up to $479 per room per night and we need two rooms. Yikes !! Is there transportation available from the Sunset District to the main sightseeing attractions?
VRBO Rental in San Francisco's Sunset District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 2 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 3 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 4 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 5 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 6 Itinerary suggestion needed for DC
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 9 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 10 Places to stay in DC
- 11 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 12 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 13 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 14 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 15 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 16 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 17 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 20 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 21 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 22 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 23 NYC
- 24 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 25 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip