Can anyone tell us if the Sunset District in San Francisco is a relatively safe neighborhood?. Our family is vising SF in November and found a really nice condo on 25th Ave between Irivng Street & Lincoln Way for a 3 night rental but we don't know the area. This is our first trip to California. We were going to stay at the Best Western Tuscan Inn but the rates jumped up to $479 per room per night and we need two rooms. Yikes !! Is there transportation available from the Sunset District to the main sightseeing attractions?
VRBO Rental in San Francisco's Sunset District
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 2 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days