Can anyone tell us if the Sunset District in San Francisco is a relatively safe neighborhood?. Our family is vising SF in November and found a really nice condo on 25th Ave between Irivng Street & Lincoln Way for a 3 night rental but we don't know the area. This is our first trip to California. We were going to stay at the Best Western Tuscan Inn but the rates jumped up to $479 per room per night and we need two rooms. Yikes !! Is there transportation available from the Sunset District to the main sightseeing attractions?
VRBO Rental in San Francisco's Sunset District
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 8 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 9 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 10 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 11 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 12 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 13 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 14 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 15 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 18 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 19 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 20 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 21 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 22 Biloxi questions again
- 23 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 24 Madison Square Garden
- 25 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?