Hi. . .I'm South African and intend doing a US visit during the mid period of 2000 - essentially want to visit MaCalester and Krebs. . .can anyone assist with info germane to motel prices (these would have to be very 'budget' related). . Secondly, is it possible to fly into say, New Orleans or Port Arthur and take a Greyhound from there. . .what are Greyhound prices like ? . .what frequencies do they operatre. .and what is the travelling time from these points to Mcalester ?. . .sincere thanks. . Glenn Bubb.
- 1 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Boston and surrounding area
- 4 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Savannah restaurants
- 8 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 9 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 10 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 11 Albuquerque to Denver
- 12 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 13 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 14 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 15 Middlebury vt quickie
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida