We are travelling from Las Vegas to San Francisco, have 3 days to complete the trip and want to see Death Valley followed by Yosemite as it has been recommended.
After research it appears you have to have tyre chains (not possible as we have a hire car).
I am looking for recommendations of how best to experience Yosemite...
-stay in a nearby town reached without snow chains and get a bus/coach trip into the park (any suggestions here)
-See how far we can get along 41/140 (assuming you recommend approaching the park from the west and not the east)
Any suggestions here would be fantastic.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/viatropin-and-viarexin-reviews/
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/muscle-science/
- 3 Need help with a rough plan
- 4 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 5 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 6 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 7 kauai
- 8 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 9 Hawaii Cruise
- 10 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 11 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 12 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 13 First time to Alaska
- 14 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 15 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 16 Hawaii - where?
- 17 BBQ
- 18 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 19 Anaheim - no car
- 20 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 21 Pacific Northwest
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 Things to do in NYC
- 24 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 25 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City