We are travelling from Las Vegas to San Francisco, have 3 days to complete the trip and want to see Death Valley followed by Yosemite as it has been recommended.
After research it appears you have to have tyre chains (not possible as we have a hire car).
I am looking for recommendations of how best to experience Yosemite...
-stay in a nearby town reached without snow chains and get a bus/coach trip into the park (any suggestions here)
-See how far we can get along 41/140 (assuming you recommend approaching the park from the west and not the east)
Any suggestions here would be fantastic.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 2 Acadia National Park
- 3 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 4 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 5 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 6 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 7 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 8 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 9 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 10 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 11 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 12 Monument Valley
- 13 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 14 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 15 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 16 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 17 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 18 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 19 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 20 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 21 driving RT 66
- 22 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 23 once in a lifetime
- 24 North California/South Oregon
- 25 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music