We are travelling from Las Vegas to San Francisco, have 3 days to complete the trip and want to see Death Valley followed by Yosemite as it has been recommended.
After research it appears you have to have tyre chains (not possible as we have a hire car).
I am looking for recommendations of how best to experience Yosemite...
-stay in a nearby town reached without snow chains and get a bus/coach trip into the park (any suggestions here)
-See how far we can get along 41/140 (assuming you recommend approaching the park from the west and not the east)
Any suggestions here would be fantastic.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 2 YAHOO PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 3 http://www.myhealthyera.com/clemix-male-enhancement/
- 4 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 5 Myrtle beach
- 6 "Fitness" vacations
- 7 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 8 Orlando area weather in June
- 9 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 10 Help with Northwest Trip
- 11 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 12 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 13 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 14 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 15 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 16 Boston Food Tour
- 17 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 18 Help plan my trip please
- 19 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 20 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 21 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 22 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 23 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 24 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 25 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO