We are planning a spring visit to Charlottesville and Williamsburg. We currently planning on flying into Norfolk but I am wondering if getting in and out of Norfolk is a hassle - Perhaps we should look at flying in to Richmond or even Dulles. Any thoughts or suggestions are much appreciated
Visiting Williamsburg and Charlottesville
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 2 Berkshires in late October
- 3 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 4 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 5 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 6 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 7 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 8 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 9 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 10 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 11 Major League Soccer clubs, what should FC Dallas do?
- 12 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 15 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 21 Seattle Hyatts
- 22 California road trip
- 23 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 24 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 25 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16