Hi - We are planning to visit Sesame place this weekend on 29th. We are driving from Northern VA, starting on Saturday morning and would like to spend some time on our way to sesame place or somewhere near Langhorne PA on saturday and visit sesame place on Sunday. Do you have any recommendations for some scenic places that we can visit for half a day. Thanks in advance.
Visiting sesame place - nearby attractions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 3 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 4 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 5 Fall color yet?
- 6 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 7 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 8 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 9 My Book of Mormon review
- 10 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Car service from Oakland airport to city
- 15 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 16 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Arches National Park in a day
- 19 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 20 JFK Airport
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 23 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 24 Marco Island
- 25 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please