I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 6 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 7 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 8 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 9 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 10 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 11 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 12 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 13 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona