I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to the Deep South
- 2 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 3 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 4 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 5 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 6 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 7 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 10 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 south west family trip itinerary
- 13 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 14 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 15 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 16 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 17 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 18 wasting time around JFK
- 19 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 20 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 21 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 22 SF Restaurant
- 23 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 24 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 25 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas