I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 2 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 3 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 4 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 5 Maine weather and temps
- 6 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 7 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 8 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 9 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 10 Need help planning....
- 11 L.A. and Sequoia
- 12 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 13 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 14 Week motorcycle ride
- 15 Embassy Suites HOnolulu
- 16 Broadway
- 17 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 18 Farmer's market in Lancaster County, PA
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 Favorites in North/South Carolina/Georgia? Help please!
- 21 Not enough time, i guess..
- 22 Moving to New York City, Where can i find a good place?
- 23 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 24 Traveling across the US
- 25 Great Smoky Mountains National Park Trip Report