I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
visiting oklahoma city
- 1 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 One day in Washington DC
- 8 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 9 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 10 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 11 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 12 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 13 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 14 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 15 RIP Judy Rogers
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 18 Boston area
- 19 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 20 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 21 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 22 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 23 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 24 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 25 Hollywood with 17yr old son