I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 3 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 4 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 5 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 6 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 7 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 8 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 9 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 10 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 11 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 US whole month of January where to
- 14 Need help nailing down the details
- 15 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 16 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 17 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 18 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 19 See Alaska by train
- 20 Telluride and Silverton
- 21 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 22 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 23 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 24 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 25 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)