I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 2 First Trip to Texas -
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Road to Hana - tour company or on your own
- 6 New Hampshire
- 7 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 8 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 12 Beaches in Florida
- 13 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 14 Nashville Questions
- 15 Best stay, park & fly hotel near Boston Logan airport?
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Downtown Chicago
- 18 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 19 Transportation from Lahaina to Kaanapali Westin
- 20 Charleston Hotel Question
- 21 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 22 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 25 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania