I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 4 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 5 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 6 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 7 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 8 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 9 what western states to spend the most time in
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 Las vegas to Kingston, NY - 7/8 days- June 4th
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 What to do in Portland, Maine
- 14 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 17 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 18 10 Days- California during the holidays
- 19 Hawaii - where?
- 20 Request Driving tips from Zion NP, UT to San Francisco?
- 21 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 22 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 23 Little Compton, RI
- 24 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 25 Moab UT Accommendations