I am gng down to OKC around May. Will be there for about 5dys and was wondering what hotels are affordable & gd? Someone told me La Quainta / Candlewoods is gd, is it true? I will be around the central OKC area and as I am into writing was wondering if there are any grps/society there i can join? Pls feedbk me on suggestions. Another thing is that i will be travelling myself and walking most of the time..
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 2 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 3 Las vegas +21
- 4 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 7 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 8 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 9 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 10 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 11 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 12 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 13 Trip Starting from New York
- 14 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 15 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 16 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 17 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 18 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 19 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 20 Nilichik Ak.
- 21 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.