After several suggestions, we're currently booked in Keystone, SD. However, it's been recommended to stay in Custer. I liked the idea that Keystone had a main area with restaurants and shops. After researching some, Custer didn't feel like it had that. I currently like my reservation at Washington Inn & Suites right next to the shops and restaurants in Keystone. Should I change it to Custer? If so, which place and why. Currently my reservation is for $75.55/night (with tax included). Can I get something of the same range in Custer?
Visiting Mt Rushmore, Spearfish Canyon, Jewel Cave, and Wind Cave. Which little city to stay in?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 2 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 3 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 4 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 7 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 8 hotel near Met NYC
- 9 Oahu Information
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 12 Warm and don't Drive
- 13 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 14 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 15 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 16 Hotel near Public Theater
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 One day in Washington DC
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 22 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 23 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Key West on NYE