Four 40 somethings are visiting Houston for the first time in the fall of 2012. We have never been to the great state of TX. We are looking for recommendations for fun and lively bars and restaurants a short taxi ride from the Reliant Stadium side fo town. Also, where does everyone go pre-game or is tailgating what ya'll do? Any advice is appreciated!
Visiting Houston for NFL game in 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 4 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 5 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 9 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 10 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 14 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 15 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 16 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 17 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 18 Denver in a half day
- 19 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 20 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 21 Oahu ideas
- 22 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 23 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 24 Best places to move to Florida?
- 25 West Coast Bound End of March