Four 40 somethings are visiting Houston for the first time in the fall of 2012. We have never been to the great state of TX. We are looking for recommendations for fun and lively bars and restaurants a short taxi ride from the Reliant Stadium side fo town. Also, where does everyone go pre-game or is tailgating what ya'll do? Any advice is appreciated!
Visiting Houston for NFL game in 2012
- 1 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 2 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 3 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 6 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 7 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 8 American Airlines reservation question
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 12 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 13 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 14 Car trip from Seattle
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 17 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 18 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 19 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 20 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 21 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 22 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 23 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 24 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 25 Rocks and Roads in Utah