Four 40 somethings are visiting Houston for the first time in the fall of 2012. We have never been to the great state of TX. We are looking for recommendations for fun and lively bars and restaurants a short taxi ride from the Reliant Stadium side fo town. Also, where does everyone go pre-game or is tailgating what ya'll do? Any advice is appreciated!
Visiting Houston for NFL game in 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 2 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 3 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 7 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 11 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 12 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 13 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 16 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 17 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 18 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 19 Philadelphia
- 20 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 21 USA with a 3 year old
- 22 First family ski trip
- 23 NYC theatre broadway
- 24 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 25 Universal studios/Orlando