Four 40 somethings are visiting Houston for the first time in the fall of 2012. We have never been to the great state of TX. We are looking for recommendations for fun and lively bars and restaurants a short taxi ride from the Reliant Stadium side fo town. Also, where does everyone go pre-game or is tailgating what ya'll do? Any advice is appreciated!
Visiting Houston for NFL game in 2012
View all United States activity »
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 4 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 5 Savanah Sojourn
- 6 St. Augustine, Florida
- 7 hotel near Met NYC
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 10 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 14 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?