Four 40 somethings are visiting Houston for the first time in the fall of 2012. We have never been to the great state of TX. We are looking for recommendations for fun and lively bars and restaurants a short taxi ride from the Reliant Stadium side fo town. Also, where does everyone go pre-game or is tailgating what ya'll do? Any advice is appreciated!
Visiting Houston for NFL game in 2012
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall color yet?
- 2 Sequoia and King's Canyon NP Lodging options
- 3 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 4 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 5 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 6 Lucerne Switzerland for two days in september 2015
- 7 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 8 N California trip questions
- 9 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 10 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 11 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 12 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 17 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 18 New England Skiing
- 19 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 20 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 23 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 24 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 25 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown