My husband and I are flying into Hartford, CT. My daughter lives in Hamdem, Ct and looking for a nice place to stay Friday and Sat night in the area. On Saturday we will probably head towards western MA to visit family. On Sunday we are driving to Boston and flying home from there.
Visiting Hamdem, CT Weekend of 10/22
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 Limousine Service
- 6 US Southwest
- 7 Saga Dawa Festival on 01 June 2015
- 8 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 10 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 11 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 12 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 13 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Seattle Visit April
- 16 Grand Teton in October
- 17 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help