My husband, adult daughter, and I will be taking a vacation in Denver in May. We enjoy hiking (no more than 5 miles at a time), sightseeing beautiful scenery, and staying active. Is 1 week long enough? Are there any specific locations where we can see the stars clearly at night? Can you recommend a location for a hotel? Can you suggest restaurants, sightseeing car rides, and things to do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Union Square area restaurant
- 2 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 3 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 4 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 5 What to do x5 days after Disneyworld for couple w/no kids.
- 6 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 7 Transportation: Clearwater airport to the coast
- 8 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 11 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 12 Richmond highlights?
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Broadway this week
- 16 Weekend in NYC
- 17 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 18 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 19 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 20 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 21 New York, New York...
- 22 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 23 trains in Europe
- 24 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 25 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014