My husband, adult daughter, and I will be taking a vacation in Denver in May. We enjoy hiking (no more than 5 miles at a time), sightseeing beautiful scenery, and staying active. Is 1 week long enough? Are there any specific locations where we can see the stars clearly at night? Can you recommend a location for a hotel? Can you suggest restaurants, sightseeing car rides, and things to do? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 ONP help
- 5 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 6 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 7 Road Tour in Usa
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .