We are visiting Conn. and hoping to follow the wine trail. I need help determining where to stay along the way. We are starting in Mystic and staying a night there, from there we are going to Stonington, Lisbon and Colchester. I'd like to find a place to stay that night between Colchester and Litchfield which is where we are heading the next day. I was looking at Middletown, Cromwell, and that area, but I'd like for us to stay in a town that has a mainstreet w/shops, restaurants,etc. to walk to, or something like like that with the Connecticut charm. Could you recommend a town that is between Colchester and Litchfield? I don't want to go too far South like Essex to keep the driving down.
Thanks so much!! Any other recommendations are appreciated too.
Visiting CT, Help w/Where to go...
- 1 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 2 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Madison Square Garden
- 10 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 11 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 12 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 13 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 14 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 15 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 16 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 17 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 21 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 San Antonio