I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 2 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 5 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 6 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Depot Bay OR
- 11 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 12 A June trip to Kauai
- 13 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 14 Across the United States by Train
- 15 Phone SIM
- 16 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 19 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 22 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 23 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast