I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
visiting alaska in late September and early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 6 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 7 Philadelphia
- 8 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!