I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 2 Suggestion for 4 day hotel in Miami
- 3 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 4 Broadway show tickets
- 5 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 6 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 7 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 8 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 9 Hawk's
- 10 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 11 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 12 Another question about hawaii
- 13 BYOB in New York City
- 14 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 15 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 16 Where to visit driving through coast of Maine
- 17 Travel from Juneau to Sitka or Skagway
- 18 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 19 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 20 Key West, FL
- 21 2 day trip covering Grand Canyon and Antelope canyon starting from Phoenix
- 22 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 23 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 24 Hiking and biking hotel options
- 25 San Antonio and Austin with 21 and 23 year old daughters