I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/primex-testo-max/
- 2 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 3 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 4 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 5 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 6 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 7 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 8 Train from east cost to west coast
- 9 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 10 Walking at Ka'anapali Beach
- 11 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 12 Arches or Zion?
- 13 Route 66
- 14 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 15 Which National Park summer 2018 with kids
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Hiking from Aspen to Crested Butte
- 18 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 19 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 20 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 21 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 22 Travel Friday Harbor to Olympic Peninsula?
- 23 Trip Report Part 2 (w/teens) - Zion, Bryce and Park City
- 24 Northern California Gardens.
- 25 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST