I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 3 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 4 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 5 Roadtrip July 2017
- 6 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 7 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 8 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 12 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 13 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 14 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 15 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 16 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 20 Retiring to Tucson
- 21 10 days vacation in California
- 22 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 23 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 24 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 25 Utah National Parks visit