I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/magic-model-bra/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/dermaglo-cream/
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 21 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 22 Family Trip advice please?!
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.