I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
visiting alaska in late September and early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 4 Tipping advice
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 4 week family trip ideas
- 7 x mas
- 8 Calf trip
- 9 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 14 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 15 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 16 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 17 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 Stopover in MIAMI
- 20 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 21 San Francisco Advice needed
- 22 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.
- 25 Santa Fe: ATVing and Native American Dances/Festivals in December