I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
visiting alaska in late September and early October
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 4 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 5 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 6 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 7 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 8 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 9 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 10 Brooklyn why?
- 11 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 17 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 18 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 24 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 25 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?