I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 2 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Moab UT Accommendations
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Grade 12 subjects
- 7 A day at Franconia Notch State Park and White Mountain National Forest
- 8 Best time to visit alaska
- 9 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 10 A week in NYC - first timers
- 11 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 12 Advise on trip
- 13 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 14 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 15 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 16 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 17 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 18 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 19 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 22 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 23 Sedona
- 24 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 25 Cape Cod in September with toddler