I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 file repair service 1 (800) 927 2480 repair corrupt quickbooks company file
- 2 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 3 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 4 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 5 DC Restaurants
- 6 Christmas in Colorado
- 7 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 8 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 9 JFK to Washington
- 10 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 11 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 12 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 13 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 14 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 15 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend