I got holidays during 25 Sep - 6 October this year (2014) and want to spend time in Alaska. I saw some web say the northern night light can already be seen during this time. Is that right? Will that be clear? Moreover, how's the view in Alaska during this time? Will yellow leaves still stay on trees? I know Denali would be closed, is there any other activities to do? I take this trip mainly for enjoying the view. Would anyone give suggestions? Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/endovex/
- 2 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 3 Zurich airport connections
- 4 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 5 Cleveland West Side Market
- 6 Eastern Seaboard
- 7 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 8 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Recent Spam Attacks
- 12 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 13 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 14 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 15 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 16 Miami airport--safety??
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 21 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 24 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 25 Maui - luau question