Hi. My family plans to visit NYC this fall (2012) and I'm trying to find an affordable place that will allow 2 adults and 3 children in a room. I've found some in New Jersey. We will have our car, and I'm wondering if staying in a place like Secaucus or Newark, or Elizabeth would be ok. I want to know if we will be able to drive to the path stations and park close by, paying of course, and take the path into the city. Can someone tell me if this is reasonable, and if so, recommend a nice area to stay? Thanks.
Visit to NYC and want to stay in New Jersey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 4 Washington DC in Spring?
- 5 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 6 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 7 Broadway this week
- 8 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 9 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 10 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 11 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 12 New York, New York...
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 15 trains in Europe
- 16 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 17 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 18 USA trip
- 19 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 20 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 21 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 22 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 23 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 24 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???