Hi. My family plans to visit NYC this fall (2012) and I'm trying to find an affordable place that will allow 2 adults and 3 children in a room. I've found some in New Jersey. We will have our car, and I'm wondering if staying in a place like Secaucus or Newark, or Elizabeth would be ok. I want to know if we will be able to drive to the path stations and park close by, paying of course, and take the path into the city. Can someone tell me if this is reasonable, and if so, recommend a nice area to stay? Thanks.
Visit to NYC and want to stay in New Jersey
View all United States activity »
- 1 Micron Associates: My week as an Amazon insider
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 4 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 5 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 6 Savanah Sojourn
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 11 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 12 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 13 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 14 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 15 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 16 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 17 Warm and don't Drive
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 21 Madison Square Garden
- 22 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 23 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 24 St. Augustine, Florida
- 25 hotel near Met NYC