I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
- 1 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 2 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 3 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 4 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 7 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 12 Using public transit in San Diego
- 13 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 14 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 15 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 16 Washington Wineries
- 17 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 18 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 19 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 20 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 21 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 22 Suggestions for NYC trip next week
- 23 Memphis Tours
- 24 Please critique our plan...
- 25 time for a new countdown to Hawaii