I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
- 1 National Parks?
- 2 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 3 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 4 Death Valley in November
- 5 Columbus food !
- 6 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 7 One day in NYC
- 8 Blue ridge parkway
- 9 Minnesota State Fair
- 10 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 11 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 12 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 13 Great Beach's
- 14 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 15 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 16 Fires in Colorado
- 17 Hotels in New Orleans
- 18 Seattle in July
- 19 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 20 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 21 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013
- 22 Circular road trip for 8 days from New York including Niagra Falls
- 23 Kauai Timeshare Recommendations
- 24 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 25 New York, New York...my kind of town