I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kayaking in Acadia in October?
- 2 Need advise : Driving to Sequoia then to Las Vegas
- 3 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 4 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 5 San Francisco - mid October
- 6 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 7 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Quick Trip to NYC
- 10 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 11 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 12 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 13 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 14 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 15 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 Road trip itinerary
- 18 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 19 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 20 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 23 Vegas hotels for families
- 24 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 25 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks