I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
- 1 Around North America (cruise)
- 2 Newport, RI Questions
- 3 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 4 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 5 Boston and surrounding area
- 6 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 7 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 8 California, Northern
- 9 Seatlle, WA
- 10 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 11 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 12 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 13 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 14 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 15 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 16 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 17 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 18 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 20 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 25 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish