I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 2 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 3 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 4 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 5 palm desert, CA
- 6 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 8 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 9 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 10 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 11 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 13 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 14 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 17 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 18 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 19 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 20 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 21 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 22 New York Trip
- 23 Balloon fest hotels
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Best, most beautiful, unmissable sections of highway 1 on the CA coast