I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 3 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 4 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 5 Best timeshare in Branson?
- 6 Dennisport: Haigis Beach v. Sea Street Beach
- 7 American Airlines reservation question
- 8 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 9 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 10 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 11 Help with New York Itinerary!
- 12 Driving from Atlanta to Orlando With kids resting stops
- 13 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 16 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 17 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 18 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 19 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 20 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 21 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 22 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 23 Middlebury vt quickie
- 24 NYC
- 25 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks