I am planning on a vacation to Colorado with 5 teenage boys in June for their Senior graduation. We have never been to CO and know nothing about the Sate. The boys have to be active and entertained each day. They love the outdoors and will do just about anything. We have plenty of time (no limit on no. of days) but I am planning on about 8 -10 days with their parents. We can fly in or out of any city. Can someone please route me a trip starting and ending point with majestic mountains and plenty to do for teenage boys? We can stay anywhere for any number of nights. Thank you so much!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 RIP Judy Rogers
- 4 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 5 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 6 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 7 Boston area
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 10 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 11 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 12 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 13 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 14 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 18 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 19 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 20 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 21 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 22 Warm and don't Drive
- 23 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 24 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 25 Rockport, MA dining?