At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 2 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 3 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 4 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 5 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 6 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 7 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 8 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 9 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 10 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 11 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 12 Relocating to the Deep South
- 13 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 14 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 15 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 16 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 south west family trip itinerary
- 19 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 21 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 22 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 23 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 24 wasting time around JFK
- 25 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016