At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 2 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 3 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 4 Bed and Breakfast
- 5 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 6 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 7 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 8 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 9 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 12 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona