At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 2 Help us choose a hotel
- 3 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 4 Honeymoon on PCH
- 5 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 6 Magic Show
- 7 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 8 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 9 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 10 2 Nights Dealth Valley from L.A.
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 13 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 14 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 15 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 16 Staying outside DC
- 17 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 18 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 19 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 22 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 23 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 24 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 25 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs