At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 2 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 3 Weather in Chicago
- 4 Road trip around Washington DC
- 5 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 6 Utah trip Itinerary
- 7 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 8 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 New Orleans
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 13 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 14 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 15 Help me with this
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Houston MetroRail
- 18 Houston: see in the eveing???
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Dining in St. Louis
- 21 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 22 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 23 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 24 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 25 7 days in Maine September 23,2017