At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 2 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 3 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 4 Boston Ideas
- 5 Week motorcycle ride
- 6 Coors Field Security for Zac Brown
- 7 Crab restaurants near Silver Springs MD
- 8 Bedford Stuyvesant
- 9 Crested Butte so expensive
- 10 Withdrawing cash to buy a car
- 11 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA
- 12 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 13 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 14 Flower Piano
- 15 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 16 Maine weather and temps
- 17 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 18 Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 19 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 20 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 21 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 22 Yosemite conditions next 5 days - too smoky?
- 23 Newport RI Jazz Festival
- 24 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 25 Need some itinerary help with Las Vegas to Phoenix road trip