At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 Trip to northern California
- 4 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 7 Washington DC with kids
- 8 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 9 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 10 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 11 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 12 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 13 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 14 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 15 Sedona for a Month
- 16 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 17 Alaska -public transport
- 18 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 19 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 20 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 21 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 22 Southwest road trip
- 23 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 24 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 25 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter