At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 2 http://maleenhancementshop.info/profollix/
- 3 http://orderfitnesspoints.co.uk/biorepair-cream/
- 4 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 5 Nashville Never Been
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 10 New orleans recs for family
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 13 Later Winter around Mobile
- 14 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 15 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 16 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 17 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 18 Uber boston
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 21 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 22 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 23 Florida beach vacation
- 24 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 25 Hawaii Help