At the end of November we go visit an old friend who moved to turkey(istanbul) a long time ago,as i understood is a good place for shopping,i wonder if my cards will work ATM/ or POS paying without PIN like in USA with my signature.I have visa signature and visa platinum, and my wife has a signature and my son visa gold, if matters what type they are.Will the POS limit change?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A day in Boston
- 2 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 3 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 4 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 5 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 6 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 7 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 8 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 9 Mystic CT
- 10 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 11 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 12 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 13 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 14 A June trip to Kauai
- 15 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 16 Your favourite places in New York City
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 19 Orlando - condoleances
- 20 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 21 1st trip to Colorado
- 22 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 23 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 24 Napa Valley Hotel
- 25 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in