Would like suggestions for interesting day trips from Smith Mountain Lake (which is near Roanoke, Va). in the beginning of May. We are a "young" 70 yr. old couple and enjoy scenery and lakes and will be staying at a condo overlooking Smith Mountain Lake. This will be our 2nd stay there, so we've already seen the D-Day Memorial, and some sights around Skyline Dr. which we'll probably visit again.
virginia,Smith Mountain Lake itinerary
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 11 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 14 Itinerary opinions
- 15 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 16 Yosemite Fire -Contingency Plan
- 17 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 18 Charlotte restaurant help
- 19 Help me o plan a trip from Calary to US
- 20 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 I want to visit the india particular north east india ?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 25 Chicago trip