DH, dog and I would like to take a beach vacation right after Labor Day and are considering Virgina. I looked at the atlas and saw what looks like a peninsula, with Chincoteague prominently displayed. What can you tell me about it? Waiting for my AAA tour books but am starting my search here. We are Michiganders and know nothing about the area. If you are going to yell at me and tell me to do more homework before posting, sorry.
Virginia..small quaint beach towns?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 2 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Visiting Denver
- 5 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 6 NYC theatre broadway
- 7 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 8 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 9 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 10 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 11 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 12 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?