I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 http://www.topadvancingincome.com/marvel-champions-cheats/
- 4 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 5 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 6 Washington DC - Hop on/off buses
- 7 Quick Palm Springs Getaway
- 8 Ferry options Seattle to Victoria
- 9 first trip to HI
- 10 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 11 Pittsburgh Trip
- 12 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 13 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 14 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 15 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 16 Itenarary - 1st Week Sep - Phoenix to Page to Zion to Bryce
- 17 Seattle, WA, USA/Victoria, B.C., Canada
- 18 Virginia Beach in late October?
- 19 Seattle in early August
- 20 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 21 11 days SE coast road trip
- 22 Mackinac or Holland?
- 23 Memphis to Dallas
- 24 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 25 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip