I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 2 The Lincoln Highway, abridged: Nikki's road trip
- 3 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 4 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 5 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 6 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 7 Mass Extreme Reviews : Power Your Body To Look Muscular One!!
- 8 Orlando Baggage Storage
- 9 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 10 #1-855-205-4068# Hawaiian airlines Reservation
- 11 #1-855-205-4068#American airlines Reservation
- 12 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 15 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 16 Arches or Zion?
- 17 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 18 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 19 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 20 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 21 time to visit statue
- 22 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 23 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 24 Chester, CN
- 25 Northern California Gardens.