I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 2 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 5 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 6 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 7 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 8 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 9 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 10 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 11 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 Roadtrip July 2017
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 16 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 17 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 18 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 21 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 22 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 23 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 24 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 25 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl