I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Virginia travel suggestions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 2 best area to stay in san diego
- 3 Vegas hotels for families
- 4 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 5 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 8 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 9 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 10 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 11 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 14 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 15 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 16 Denver 1 day in denver
- 17 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 18 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 19 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 22 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 23 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 24 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 25 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward