I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 2 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 3 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 4 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 5 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?