I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 2 Bryce and Zion planning
- 3 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 6 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 7 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 8 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 11 Places to stay in Skagway
- 12 Hilo to Kona
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 15 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 16 Maui - luau question
- 17 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 18 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?