I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 2 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 3 tissues to your physique in a fast
- 4 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 5 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 6 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 7 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 8 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 9 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 10 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 13 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 14 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 15 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 16 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 17 San Antonio shopping
- 18 Which island for R&R?
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 22 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 23 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 24 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 25 San Diego, mission valley