I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 2 FLL to Key West
- 3 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 4 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 5 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 6 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 7 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 8 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Itinerary
- 14 Las vegas and nearby
- 15 Cape Cod trip report
- 16 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 17 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 18 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 19 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 20 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 21 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 22 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 23 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 24 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 25 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions