I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 4 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 5 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 6 Retiring to Tucson
- 7 10 days vacation in California
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 10 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 11 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 12 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 13 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 Utah National Parks visit
- 16 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 17 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 18 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 19 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 20 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 21 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 22 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 23 Hotel in Reno
- 24 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 25 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help