I am looking for advice of places to see that might be categorized as quaint fishing villages along the Chesapeake Bay coast of Virginia. We will traveling by car (2 adults) from the Falls Church area, south on our way home (eventually) to Florida. We're looking to see a coastal environment different from the one we live on! Any secret gems we might discover? Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring, hiking, camping trip
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 4 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 5 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 6 The District by Hilton Club
- 7 Late winter road trip Deep South
- 8 Which island for teens
- 9 Bucket List
- 10 Food and drink associated with D.C.?
- 11 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 12 driving RT 66
- 13 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 14 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 15 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 16 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 17 Acadia National Park
- 18 Paris on my own
- 19 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 20 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 21 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 22 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 23 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 24 Traveling with an infant
- 25 Birthday vacation ideas