A coworker is planning to drive from northern Virginia to northern Wisconsin by driving through the Michigan mitt and across the upper peninsula. He figures that this would be better than contending with traffic around Chicago. I am dubious. What do you think?
Virginia to northern Wisconsin via Michigan or Chicago?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to go in Maine?
- 2 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 3 Ferry Valdez-Whittier (to Anchorage) or take the road instead ?
- 4 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 5 Someplace warm and beachfront for winter 2015
- 6 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 7 Washington DC in May for 4 days
- 8 Washington, DC to Boston
- 9 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 12 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 San Diego Trip Report
- 20 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 NYC jazz with a minor
- 23 NYC Itinerary Help
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 5 week in US/Mexico