Althought my husband is from Virginia things have changed in 40 years. We are thinking of a late April trip along eastern shore and then the mountains. We enjoy out of the way places, arboretums, markets, anatiquing, good food, relaxing scenic drives. Would also drive into WV and maybe Pennsylvania. Please offer ideas for B&Bs, cabins, pretty towns. Will fly in and rent a car. Suggestions for good cheap airport.
Virginia and surrounding states for April travel
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 2 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Myrtle Beach
- 5 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 6 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 7 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 8 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 9 Colorado in the summer!
- 10 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 13 Washington DC Metro
- 14 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 15 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 16 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Travel West Coast
- 21 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 22 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 23 Wine Country Picnic
- 24 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 25 Road trip through the south