I was wondering if anyone has visited vilano beach in st. augustine. if you have, could you please tell me some of the things you did?
any particular restaurants, tourist attractions or points of interest?
I hear the beach is incredible, and that you can drive your car up to it.
is there anything else i need to know about it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 driving RT 66
- 2 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 3 Mackinac Island--which is worse-too long or too short?
- 4 Long Weekend in Denver
- 5 Carrie's apartment in NY
- 6 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 7 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 8 Big Island: Mauna Kea with kids?
- 9 Birthday vacation ideas
- 10 From Newark to Manhattan
- 11 once in a lifetime
- 12 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 13 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 Hotels Houston
- 16 Mini Honeymoon in Philadelphia
- 17 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 18 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 19 1st trip to DC - for 2 nights
- 20 Monument Valley
- 21 Sedona lodging
- 22 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 23 Tioga Pass
- 24 48 Hours in NYC
- 25 Where to visit out east