I was wondering if anyone has visited vilano beach in st. augustine. if you have, could you please tell me some of the things you did?
any particular restaurants, tourist attractions or points of interest?
I hear the beach is incredible, and that you can drive your car up to it.
is there anything else i need to know about it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER for serious seekers only
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Alabama trip in Dec
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME