I was wondering if anyone has visited vilano beach in st. augustine. if you have, could you please tell me some of the things you did?
any particular restaurants, tourist attractions or points of interest?
I hear the beach is incredible, and that you can drive your car up to it.
is there anything else i need to know about it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 2 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 3 Florida Family vacation in California
- 4 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 5 Dupont Circle Hotels
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 Short civil rights your Atlanta to Birningham
- 8 September Road Trip in New England
- 9 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 10 NYC with 8 yr old
- 11 Honeymoon Suggestions
- 12 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 13 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 14 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 15 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 16 Trip Report - San Francisco advise for 1st timers like us!!
- 17 San Francisco California
- 18 Miami and New Orleans
- 19 Louisville in December
- 20 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 21 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 22 Grocery Shopping in Maui - is Costco worth the stop?
- 23 United Nations tours
- 24 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 25 Restaurants in Sanibel/Captiva