Has anyone taken the Clipper from Seattle to Victoria recently? We're flying into Seattle in late April and would like to spend a couple of days in Victoria, but won't have a car. The reviews on TripAdvisor have been pretty mixed, but some of the bad ones seem to be mostly because of weather. Any first-hand other experiences?
Victoria Clipper from Seattle?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 2 los angeles restaurants
- 3 Anyone there to help me!
- 4 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 5 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 6 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 12 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 13 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 14 Calf trip
- 15 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 16 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 17 West Maui Restaurants
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 22 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 25 4 week family trip ideas