My wife and I will be travelling in the south in May.
One of our stops is Vicksburg before we go on to New Orleans. Although the drive does not look too far, we would like to stop off somewhere on the way for a night.
Can anyone recommend a nice town, city along the way? We are from the other side of the pond as it were and are looking for a smallish town somewhere, with a good southern flavour. Somewhere like the town in the show "True Blood" if such places exist!
Many thanks for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 2 Remove Unwanted Fat From Your Body With Optimum Garcinia Plus
- 3 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 4 http://www.xtgenixau.com/proshred-elite-reviews/
- 5 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 6 Grade 12 subjects
- 7 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 8 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 9 http://www.catchyfitness.com/staminon/
- 10 http://www.cogniqtry.com/skin-complex-rx/
- 11 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 12 http://brainpillsreviews.com/no2-shred/
- 13 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/juvalux-eye-serum-scam
- 14 Is formal wear needed on Inside Passage cruise?
- 15 http://skincaresfreetrial.com/ripped-testo-reviews/
- 16 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/viatropin-and-viarexin/
- 17 Building Missteps
- 18 Crazy Mass - Enhance The Metabolism Rate Of Body
- 19 http://www.myutopiancleanse360.com/midogen/
- 20 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 21 Advise on trip
- 22 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 23 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 24 NJ to Florida drive
- 25 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City