My wife and I will be travelling in the south in May.
One of our stops is Vicksburg before we go on to New Orleans. Although the drive does not look too far, we would like to stop off somewhere on the way for a night.
Can anyone recommend a nice town, city along the way? We are from the other side of the pond as it were and are looking for a smallish town somewhere, with a good southern flavour. Somewhere like the town in the show "True Blood" if such places exist!
Many thanks for any ideas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://viarexlabsblog.com/exoslim/
- 2 Vitapulse By Shaperich
- 3 http://offersreviews.org/tvolve/
- 4 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 5 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 6 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 7 http://supplement4choice.com/exoslim-for-sale/
- 8 http://isscamreview.com/binary-trust-method/
- 9 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 10 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 11 San Antonio shopping
- 12 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 13 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 14 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 15 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 16 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 17 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 18 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 19 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 20 First Trip to New Mexico
- 21 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 22 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 23 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 24 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 25 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone