Will be staying south of Houston for the winter and need veterinary suggestions for my yorkie. This might be an odd request on a travel forum, but I am having no luck on my own. Any help from you dog lovers out there in Texas would be appreciated!
veterinary suggestions for Houston/Galveston area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 2 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 6 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 7 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 8 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 9 Washington DC in Spring?
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 12 trains in Europe
- 13 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 14 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 15 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 16 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 17 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 18 NBA tickets??
- 19 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 20 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 21 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 22 Alaskan coast travel options
- 23 USA trip
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report