We would like to spend 5-6 days exploring the Maine coast between Portland and Acadia NP and would appreciate some advice as to where best to stay. I expect we will spend 2/3 nights nearer Portland and 2/3 further East. Accommodation advice would also be v helpful; nothing too extravagent! We shall be there next month.
Very best place to stay on the Maine coast?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 rental car - Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 2 Philadelphia ?
- 3 Tour of the Wester US
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 6 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 7 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 8 Driving from Philly to Stowe, VT. Need a scenic route!
- 9 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 10 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 11 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 12 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 13 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 14 Trip Report - 4 Days in Olympic National Park
- 15 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 16 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 17 Driving from coastal Maine to St. Gaudens Historical Site, Cornish NH
- 18 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 19 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 20 Hawaii
- 21 Chicago Girls Weekend
- 22 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 23 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 24 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 25 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?